Manufacturer Part #
MC78L05A Series 4.75 VDC 100 mA Fixed Surface Mount Voltage Regulator - SOIC-8
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Output Voltage Fixed:||5V|
|Operating Temp Range:||0°C to 125°C|
|No. of Outputs:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MC78L00A Series of positive voltage regulators are inexpensive, easy−to−use devices suitable for a multitude of applications that require a regulated supply of up to 100 mA. Like their higher powered MC7800 and MC78M00 Series cousins, these regulators feature internal current limiting and thermal shutdown making them remarkably rugged. No external components are required with the MC78L00 devices in many applications.
These devices offer a substantial performance advantage over the traditional zener diode−resistor combination, as output impedance and quiescent current are substantially reduced.
- Wide Range of Available, Fixed Output Voltages
- Low Cost
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- No External Components Required
- Complementary Negative Regulators Offered (MC79L00A Series)
- Pb−Free Packages are Available
- NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site and Control Changes
Learn more about the MC78L05 family of Linear Regulator
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.