On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 500,000
Factory Lead Time: 12 Weeks
Features and Applications
The L6562ADTR is a 30 µA, 4 output current mode PFC controller and is available in SOIC-8 package.
The device features extremely low consumption and includes a disable function suitable for IC remote ON/OFF, which makes it easier to comply with energy saving requirements.
- Proprietary multiplier design for minimum THD
- Very accurate adjustable output overvoltage protection
- Ultra-low (30 µA) Start-up current
- Low (2.5 mA) quiescent current
- Digital leading-edge blanking on current sense
- Disable function on E/A input
- 1% (@ TJ = 25°C) internal reference voltage
- -600/+800mA totem pole gate driver with active pull-down during UVLO and voltage clamp
- DIP-8/SO-8 packages