Manufacturer Part #
TC621 Series 18 V Dual Trip Point Temperature Sensor - SOIC-8
Data Sheet - TC620/621 Data Sheet Data Sheet Document RevisionDescription of Change: 1) Removed the -55°C to 125°C temperature range reference on page 1. 2) Removed the M version temperature range from page 3 (-55 to 125°C). 3) Added the Temperature Characteristics table. 4) Added Section 5.0 "Packaging Information". 5) Added the Product Identification System section.NOTE: Please be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Operating Temp Range (°F):||-40°F to +185°F|
|Supply Voltage:||4.5V to 18V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
TC621CEOA is a part of TC621 Series Temperature Sensor. It is a SOIC (narrow) 5 V Dual Trip Point Temperature Sensor with detection range from -40°C to +85°C.
The TC621 is programmable logic output temperature detectors designed for use in thermal management applications. It features an connection to an external NTC thermistor for remote sensing applications.
- User Programmable Hysteresis and Temperature Set Point
- Easily Programs with 2 External Resistors
- Wide Temperature Detection Range:
- -40°C to +85°C
- Onboard Temperature Sensing Applications (TC620X)
- External NTC Thermistor for Remote Sensing Applications (TC621X)
- Available in 8-Pin PDIP and SOIC Packages
- Power Supply Over Temperature Detection
- Consumer Equipment
- Temperature Regulators
- CPU Thermal Protection