Manufacturer Part #
TC77 Thermal Sensor PICtail™ Demo Board
|Application Type:||Temperature Sensing|
Features and Applications
TC77DM-PICTL Thermal Sensor PICtail Demo Board demonstrates how to interface the TC77 to a PICmicro microcontroller using the PICkit 1 Flash Starter Kit as a platform. A PIC16F676 14-pin Flash-based 8-bit CMOS microcontoller device is included with the demo board and can be used with the PICkit 1 Flash Starter Kit.
The TC77 Thermal Sensor PICtail™ Demo Board can also be used as a “stand-alone” module to quickly add thermal sensing capablity to any existing application. This basic sensor functionality is implemented on a small Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and an interface via a standard 100 mil header.
- Available F/W routine transmits TC77 temperature data via SPI serial bus to a PIC microcontroller, as well as performs conversions to °F and °C
- Standard 100-mill header for easy interface to PICkit 1 Flash Starter Kit or custom application
- Small PCB layout
- TC77 Thermal Sensor PICtail™ Demo Board (102-00004)
- TC77 Thermal Sensor PICtail™ Demo Board User’s Guide (DS51484)
- PIC16F676 14-pin Flash-based 8-bit CMOS Microcontroller
- PIC16F676 Firmware