On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
Features and Applications
The CY4605 (EZ-USB HX2LP) is a high-speed low-power USB 2.0 compliant 2-port hub reference design kit.
The EZ-USB HX2LP is USB-IF and Windows Hardware-quality lab (WHQL)-compliant and is available in four-port (CY7C65630-56LFXC) and two-port (CY7C65620-56LFXC) options. The device integrates many external passive components, such as pull-up and pull-down resistors, along with gang port power control to reduce the overall bill-of-materials required to implement a hub design. The EZ-USB HX2LP, which supports bus-powered and self-powered modes, is available in a small form factor 56-pin QFN package that is backward compatible with Cypress's TetraHub controller.
- Compliance with USB 2.0.
- 480/12/1.5-Mbps operation.
- Low-power operation for bus-powered applications
- Fit/Form/Function Compatible with CY7C65640 & CY7C65640A TetraHub(TM)
- 8x8mm 56-lead QFN (quad flat no-lead) package
- Integrated components for lower BOM cost.
- Individual or ganged port power switching and over current detection.
- Dedicated LED ports.
- CY7C65620-based demonstration unit.
- 5 VDC, 2.5A wall power supply.
- USB cable.
- Design & Application Notes.
- Hardware files.
- Bill of Materials.
- Gerber and OrCAD source files