Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
$0.235 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||200mA|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||40V|
Features and Applications
The BAS40-05-7-F is a part of BAS40 series Fast Switching 40 V 600 mA Surface Mount Schottky Barrier Diode available in a SOT-23-3 package. It has an Operating Temperature Ranging between -55 to +125 °C.
- Low Forward Voltage Drop
- Fast Switching
- PN Junction Guard Ring for Transient and ESD Protection
- Operating Temperature Range is -55 to +125 °C
- Storage Temperature Range is -65 to +150 °C
- Peak Reverse DC Blocking Voltage is 40 V
- Forward Continuous Current is 200 mA