$0.0231 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Forward (Drive) Current||200mA|
|Operating Temp Range||-55°C to +150°C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||10mV/K|
|Height - Max||1.1mm|
|Dimension||L 3mm x W 1.4mm|
|No of Terminals||3|
Features and Applications
The BZX84-C12,215 is a low-power voltage regulator diodes in small SOT23 plastic SMD packages.
The diodes are available in the normalized E24 ±1% (BZX84-A), ±2% (BZX84-B) and approx. ±5% (BZX84-C) tolerance range. The series consists of 37 types with nominal working voltages from 2.4 to 75 V.
- Total power dissipation: max. 250 mW
- Three tolerance series: ±1%, ±2% and approx. ±5%
- Working voltage range: nom. 2.4 to 75 V (E24 range)
- Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 40 W
- General regulation functions