|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]||25V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max||1.5Ω|
|Rated Power Dissipation||0.35|W|
|Qg Gate Charge||1.5nC|
Features and Applications
The FDV304P is a 25 V 1.5 Ω P-Channel enhancement mode field effect transistors is produced using high cell density, DMOS technology. This very high density process is tailored to minimize on-state resistance at low gate drive conditions.
- -25 V, -0.46 A continuous, -1.5 A Peak.
- RDS(ON) = 1.1 Ω @ VGS = -4.5 V,
- RDS(ON) = 1.5 Ω @ VGS= -2.7 V.
- Very low level gate drive requirements allowing direct operation in 3 V
- Gate-Source Zener for ESD ruggedness.
- 6 kV Human Body Model.
- Compact industry standard SOT-23 surface mount package
- Battery power applications
- Notebook computers
- Cellular phones