$0.45 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
Features and Applications
The PESD1CAN,215 is a part of PESD1 series ESD protection diodes. It has an operating temperature ranging from - 65 °C to + 150 °C and is available in SOT-23-3 package.
- Due to the integrated diode structure only one small SOT23 package is needed to protect two CAN bus lines
- Max. peak pulse power: PPP = 200 W at tp = 8/20 ms
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 40 V at IPP = 1 A
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM < 1 nA
- Typ. diode capacitance matching: DCd/Cd = 0.1 %
- ESD protection up to 23 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2, level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPP = 3 A at tp = 8/20 ms
- Small SMD plastic package
- CAN bus protection
- Automotive applications
View the complete PESD1 series of ESD protection diodes