Manufacturer Part #
TSC Series 1 A SPDT 12 VDC Non-Latching PC Board Through Hole Signal Relay
OUAZ/T81/OMR/TSC case marking change Description of Changes As part of our ongoing efforts to pursuit greener products, TE decided to change OUAZ/T81/OMR/TSC relay case marking from ink marking to laser marking. The new laser marking will keep the same marking content completely and no impact on relay function and identification.
|Contact Form:||SPDT (1 Form C)|
|Nominal Coil Voltage:||12V|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features and Applications
The 2-1419130-4 TSC Series is a SPDT Non-Latching PC Board , Through Hole Signal Relay.
It has an Operating voltage of 12 V and Current of 1 A.
- Series = TSC
- Termination Type = Through Hole
- Actuating System = DC
- Input Voltage (VDC) = 12
- Contact - Rated Current (A) = 1
- Coil Resistance (Ω) = 960
- Coil - Rated Power (mW) = 150
- Mounting Options = PC Board
- Enclosure Type = Sealed
- Contact Base Material = Silver Nickel, Gold Plated
- Contact Arrangement = 1 Form C, SPDT, 1 C/O
- Coil - Magnetic System = Monostable