Manufacturer Part #
AZ850 Series Microminiature Polarized 1 A DPDT 5 Vdc Through Hole Relay
|Contact Form:||DPDT (2 Form C)|
|Nominal Coil Voltage:||5V|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features and Applications
Traditional craftsmanship and engineering excellence have long been the trademarks of American Zettler relays. For more than 100 years Zettler has established a worldwide reputation for superior performance. American Zettler, headquartered in California, produces over forty different types of relays to meet the many specific requirements of commercial and industrial applications.
Because of their high reliability, American Zettler relays are used in a wide range of demanding applications including telecommunications systems, computer peripheral and office automation equipment, home appliances, security systems, test and measurement devices, industrial controls and many other types of electric and electronic equipment.
• Microminiature size: Height: .197 inches (5 mm); Length: .551 inches (14 mm); Width: .354 inches (9 mm)
• High sensitivity, 79 mW pickup
• Monostable and bistable (latching) single coil and two coil versions available
• Meets FCC Part 68.302 1500 V lightning surge
• DIP terminal layout, fits 10 pin IC socket
• Epoxy sealed for automatic wave soldering and cleaning
• UL, CUR file E43203