Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
|No of Positions||2|
|Operating Temp Range||-25°C to +85°C|
|No of Rows||1|
|Mating Type||Detent Lock|
Features and Applications
The B2B-PH-K-S(LF)(SN) is a part of PH series with an Height of 8.0 mm after mounting and 4.5 mm wide, and is designed to meet the demand for High-Density Connection of internal wires to PCB. It is a thin and Disconnectable Crimp Connector. It has an Operating Temperature range of -25° C to +85° C.
- Reliable Contact
- Fully Shrouded Header
- Printed circuit board retention mechanism
- Surface Mount Model
- Current Rating: 2A AC, DC(AWG #24)
- Voltage Rating: 100V AC, DC
- Contact Resistance: Initial value/10mΩ max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 MΩ min
- Withstanding voltage: 800V AC/minute
- Applicable wire: AWG #32 to #24
- Applicable PC board thickness: 0.8 to 1.6mm
- The dimple at the center of the contact ensures positive contact and low contact resistance at all times
- The contact has a long wire strip holding length of 2.6 +/-0.4mm.