Manufacturer Part #
LUXEON Rebel SMT High Power LED Emitter Cool White Lambertian 350 mA 100 lm Min
|Application:||Bollard/Canopy/Downlight/Emergency Vehicle Lighting/High Bay/Low Bay/Outdoor Wall Pack/Parking Lot/Portable/Retrofit Bulb/Spotlight/Streetlight|
|Type of White:||Cool|
|Forward (Drive) Current:||700mA|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
LUXEON Rebel White LEDs enable endless lighting possibilities that are more efficient and reliable, longer lasting and reduce CO2 emissions. With a portfolio of emitters that allow you to design lighting for shops, offices, outdoor areas, hotels and homes, LUXEON Rebel is transforming the way we live, shop and play.
LUXEON Rebel White offers:
- 150°C Junction Temperature
- Industry leading lumen performance, > 80 lumens in cool white at 350mA
- 350mA - 1000mA drive current
- High efficacy, flux density and lumens per package
- Industry best moisture sensitivity level - JEDEC Level 1 unlimited floor life no need for reconditioning
- Lead-free reflow solder JEDEC 020c compatible
- RoHS Compliant
- Autoclave compliant - JESD22 A-102
- Industry best lumen maintenance - 50,000 hours life at 700 mA with 70% lumen maintenance
- Electrically isolated thermal pad
Performance: The LXML-PWC1-0100 power LED has a typical CCT of 6500K (Cool White) across a 4500K to 10,000K range, and a typical CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 70, at a minimum Luminous Flux of 100 lumens measured at 350mA.
For R&D and Mini-Reel quantities click [here]
Consult the documentation in the Download Center for complete technical specifications, case studies and tutorials.
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.