On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Memory Organization||32 K x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||3V to 3.6V|
Features and Applications
The CY7C1399BN-12VXI is a part of CY7C1399BN series 3.3 V 256-kbit (32 K x 8) 12 ns Static RAM available in a SOJ-28 pckage. It has an Operating Temperature ranging between -40 °C to 85 °C .
The CY7C1399BN is a high-performance 3.3 V CMOS Static RAM organized as 32,768 words by 8 bits. Easy memory expansion is provided by an active LOW Chip Enable (CE) and active LOW Output Enable (OE) and tristate drivers. The device has an automatic power-down feature, reducing the power consumption by more than 95% when deselected.
- Temperature Ranges: Industrial: –40 °C to 85 °C
- Single 3.3 V power supply
- Ideal for low-voltage cache memory applications
- High speed: 12 ns
- Low active power: 180 mW (max)
- Low-power alpha immune 6T cell
- Available in pb-free and non pb-free plastic SOJ packages