$0.50 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage||1.65V to 4.3V|
Features and Applications
The FSA2567MPX is a Dual Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) analog switch. The FSA2567MPX operates from a single 1.65 V to 3.6 V supply.
It features an ultra-low On Resistance of 0.35 Ω at a +2.7 V supply and 25 °C. Both devices are fabricated with sub-micron CMOS technology to achieve fast switching speeds and is designed for break-before-make operation. FSA2267A features very low quiescent current, even when the control voltage is lower than the VCC supply. This feature services the mobile handset applications very well allowing for the direct interface with baseband processor general purpose I/Os.
- Typical 0.35 W On Resistance (RON) for +2.7 V supply
- FSA2267A features less then 10 µA ICCT current when S Input is lower than VCC
- 0.25 W maximum RON flatness for +2.7 V supply
- 1.6 mm x 2.1 mm 10-Lead Pb-Free MicroPak™ package
- Broad VCC operating range
- Low THD (0.02% typical for 32 W load)
- High current handling capability (350 mA continuous current under 3.3 V supply)
- Media Tablets
- Mobile Handsets
- PMP/MP3 Players
- Storage & Peripherals
- Wireless LAN Card & Broadband Access