$0.47 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage||1.65V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The FSA3157P6X is a high-performance, single- pole / double-throw (SPDT) analog switch or 2:1 multiplexer / de-multiplexer bus switch.
The device is fabricated with advanced sub-micron CMOS technology to achieve high-speed enable and disable times and low on resistance. The break-before make select circuitry prevents disruption of signals on the B Port due to both switches temporarily being enabled during select pin switching. The device is specified to operate over the 1.65 to 5.5 V VCC operating range. The control input tolerates voltages up to 5.5 V, independent of the VCC operating range.
- Useful in both analog and digital applications
- Space saving SC70 6-lead surface mount package
- Ultra small MicroPak™ Pb-Free leadless package
- Low On Resistance; 10ohm on typ @ 3.3 V VCC
- Broad VCC operating range; 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- Rail-to-Rail signal handling
- Power down high impedance control input
- Overvoltage tolerance of control input to 7.0 V
- Break before make enable circuitry
- 250 MHz - 3dB bandwidth
- Media Tablets
- Mobile Handsets
- PMP/MP3 Players
- Storage & Peripherals
- Wireless LAN Card & Broadband Access