SOT-363 (SC-70-6, SC-88)
On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 8 Weeks
|No of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage||1.65V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The NLASB3157DFT2G is Single Single Pole Double Through Analog Switch.
The NLASB3157 is an advanced CMOS analog switch fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves very low propagation delay and RDS(ON) resistances while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation. Analog and digital voltages that may vary across the full power supply range (from VCC to GND). This device is a drop in replacement for the NC7SB3157. The control pins have overvoltage protection that allows voltages above VCC up to 7.0 V to be present on the pins without damage or disruption of operation of the part, regardless of the operating voltage.
- High Speed: tPD = 1.0 ns (Typ) at VCC = 5.0 V.
- Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 2.0 uA (Max) at TA = 25C.
- Standard CMOS Logic Levels.
- High Bandwidth, Improved Linearity.
- Switches Standard NTSC/PAL Video, Audio, SPDIF and HDTV.
- May be used for Clock Switching, Data Mux'ing, etc.
- Low RDS(ON).
- Break Before Make Circuitry, Prevents Inadvertent Shorts.
- Can Switch Balanced Signal Pairs, e.g. LVDS > 200 Bits/Sec.
- Latchup Performance Exceeds 300 mA.
- Pin for Pin Drop in for NC7SB3157.
- Tiny SC88 Package Only 2.0 x 2.1 mm.
- ESD Performance: HBM > 2000 V; MM > 200 V.
- Pb-Free Package is Available.
- Cell Phones.