$0.50 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage||1.65V to 4.5V|
Features and Applications
The STG3157CTR is a high-speed CMOS analog SPDT switch or 2:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer bus switch manufactured using silicon gate C2MOS technology. It is designed to operate from a 1.65 V to 5.5 V supply, making the device ideal for portable applications.
It posses additional key features such as fast switching speed, break-before-make delay time, and very low power consumption.
- High speed:
- tPD = 0.3 ns (max) at VCC = 4.5 V
- tPD = 0.8 ns (max) at VCC = 3.0 V
- tPD = 1.2 ns (max) at VCC = 2.3 V
- Ultra low power dissipation:
- ICC = 1 µA (max) at TA = 85 °C
- Low on-resistance; at VIN = 0 V:
- RON = 7 Ω (max TA = 85 °C) at VCC = 4.5 V
- RON = 9 Ω (max TA = 85 °C) at VCC = 3.0 V
- Wide operating voltage range:
- VCC (OPR) = 1.65 V to 5.5 V single supply
- TTL threshold ON control input at VCC = 2.7 to 3.6 V
- Pin and function compatible with 74 series 3157
- Latch-up performance exceeds 150 mA (JESD 17)