Manufacturer Part #
FS6370 Series EEPROM Programmable 3-PLL Clock Generator IC - SOIC-16
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
The FS6370 is a CMOS clock generator IC designed to minimize cost and component count in a variety of electronic systems. Three EEPROM-programmable phase-locked loops (PLLs) driving four programmable muxes and post dividers provide a high degree of flexibility.
An internal EEPROM permits just-in-time factory programming of devices for end user requirements.
- Just-in-time customization of clock frequencies via internal non-volatile 128-bit serial EEPROM
- I2C™-bus serial interface
- Three on-chip PLLs with programmable reference and feedback dividers
- Four independently programmable muxes and post dividers
- Programmable power-down of all PLLs and output clock drivers
- Tristate outputs for board testing
- One PLL and two mux/post-divider combinations can be modified via SEL_CD input
- 5 V to 3.3 V operation
- Accepts 5 MHz to 27 MHz crystal resonators