|No of Functions / Channels||1|
Features and Applications
The KSZ8841-PMQLI is a part of KSZ8841 series Single chip Ethernet MAC Controller with a 32 bit/33 MHz PCI processor Interface, It's a Single chip, mixed analog/digital device offering Wake-on-LAN technology for effective addressing Fast Ethernet applications.
Its extensive feature set includes management information base (MIB) counters and CPU control/Data interface to effectively address both current and emerging Fast Ethernet applications.
- Supports 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control half-duplex back pressure collision flow control
- Fully compliant to the IEEE 802.3u standard
- Support burst data transfers
- 8KB internal memory for RX/TX FIFO buffers
- Early TX/RX functions to minimize latency through the device
- Single 25MHz reference clock for both PHY and MAC
- Consumer Applications:
- Set-Top Box, Fax, TV, Digital TV
- Video over IP
- Industrial Control Sensor Devices (Temperature, Pressure, Levels, and Values)
- Security and Surveilance Cameras